Saturday, March 3, 2007

Javier - 1st step in the earth


This is how I look like when I just arrived on the Earth. A bit ugly though. The real me when I just arrived. Not really cleaned up yet and I was really hungry and no one was feeding me milk yet!

My birth story
I refuse to come out from Mummy natural way and prefer Dr. H.K Ho to operate on Mummy so I have a easier time:)
Phew by 1930hrs, I was Born!

I weigh 2.95kg and 49cm long when I just arrived. Just nice weight for a baby boy right?

Wow so many people were around when I was born. Very honoured indeed.
Both 4 grandparents were here. My godma Shirly and godma Helen were here too. Even my godpa Casimir was around. Uncle Tony and Uncle Yoh also came over that night to witness my arrival:)

1 comment:

Angel said...

What a lovely baby! Hope to see more pictures :)